Selling for the Highest Possible Price
When you put your house or condo on the market, most likely you’re hoping the following will happen:
- It will sell quickly.
- You will get the highest price possible for your property.
- The process will be smooth and trouble-free.
I will help you achieve that outcome.
I take a “clients-first” approach, which means you’ll be working with a professional who truly listens to you, promotes your listing aggressively, and keeps working until your property is sold and closed.
I know how to showcase your home effectively. I know how to set the listing price, so you get the most for your property. I know how to attract many qualified buyers. I know how to get that SOLD sign on your front lawn, fast.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. There’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which includes some or all of the following and more :
- Professional Photography, virtual tours, interactive floor plans and YouTube videos. To see samples ; click here.
- To make sure your home shows at it’s best, I offer my clients a complimentary consult with a home stager. See sample staged living areas at right. (Although not everyone wants or needs to have their home staged, it is a great option)
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials including flyers, floor plans and professional property feature sheet
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties
- Placing advertisements in print and/or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses
- Showcasing your listing on my website, Royal LePage’s website and many more
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Throughout the process, I’m with you every step of the way, making sure your questions are answered and that the entire experience is a positive one.
Marketing & Pricing Consultation
First we will need to set up a time to meet. In this first meeting, I will do an assessment of your property, answer your questions, and give you my professional opinion as to how much your home may sell for and how long that may take. We will discuss marketing strategies and the options to make your home more appealing to buyers.
If you plan to purchase another home in the area, we can talk about that too. In fact, there are significant advantages to having me help you with both transactions. We can discuss that in more detail when we meet.
This consultation gives us both the opportunity to get to know one another and to see if there’s a good fit. You’ll learn how I work, how I market and sell homes, and how I attend to my clients’ needs.
After this consultation, although most people are eager to get started with me as their agent, there’s no obligation. This is a get acquainted meeting only.
So let’s meet. Please call, email or submit the form below today to schedule your Personal Consultation.